Typos and minor mistakes should be edited away on sight. If an entire section seems wrong, you should probably contact the people in the CCCP IRC channel first and ask why we wrote like we did - we usually have our reasons, although sometimes the pack development leaves the FAQ outdated. If you're a rabid IRC hater, you may contact TheFluff on the wiki, or edit the discussion page instead.
NOTE: this section guaranteed out of date or your money back. Check the date of the last change on this page to see how recent the info is.
- Zoomplayer and MPC pages cleanup
- More tweaking stuff on the advanced FAQ page (tweaking for speed?)
- Fix graphics page (s/home.comecast.net/sigs.movax.org/)
- use this page more
- Insurgent needs more work
- Integrate Video File into..... somewhere
- A whole bunch of pages and/or FAQ entries are getting outdated, and it shows. We need more people interested in doing boring maintenance work... :(.
- Once I finish my SUPER COOL TEN TIMES BETTER THAN ANYTHING ELSE megui tutorial, i'll start working on issues again --Check 22:18, 1 June 2006 (EDT).
Cleaning up the troubleshooting section, having aclearer logical divide between FAQ and troubleshooting. (merge, split, ???)Issues:Main Page. --Check 23:36, 19 May 2006 (EDT)
FIX BROKEN LINKSAs fixd as it will ever be. --Check 23:36, 19 May 2006 (EDT)
Long-term project: move every question to its own page, and make the FAQ/troubleshooting guide pages an index of the questions, with links only. This is to make the huge amounts of text less intimidating and easier to search.as per above: Issues:Main Page. --Check 23:36, 19 May 2006 (EDT) test WMP11. Motoko-chan should be getting on to it sometime in the next week or so. --Check 05:50, 22 May 2006 (EDT)Done it myself, results on player reports --Check 21:30, 31 May 2006 (EDT)