CCCP Project Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Testing updated?  (Read 3346 times)

egozi44

• DirectShow Mage
  • ummm... hhii.....
Re: Testing updated?
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 10:17:30 PM »

Any sane audio player won't mess around DirectShow at all...

See foobar2000 for an example.
i see thanks...  i will try that foobar2000  and see if it let me play wavpacks formats, but  even if it not mess with the codecs then... what about videos? there are any video formats that use wavpacks that may stop worked right after u removed it? = o (i don't want more surprises with formats that stop works  that i allready have...)

"unrelated" -> to non-MPC-HC players not loading the filters, as far as I read there and that being the main problem of yours (say hello to preferred filters stuff ). It would fix the mp4/mov splitting because Haali just sucks for those formats. The beta has LAV Splitter in there for these formats

sorry for my lack of knowledge.. but i don't sure if i fully understand what u meant there. basally you meant that the problem was the Haali  that not get along with the MP4 and mov files correct? =o  and that  LAV Splitter  run them instead and not make them to crash right? (cause that conclusion i reach as well... XD). also i do test these files with MPC-HC player... they crash there too

(say hello to preferred filters stuff ).
   is that means that you the most skilled one with filters changes and etc? : O  can i call you JEEB-sama from today on? : P

ahh... though it good that CCCP want to improve it stuff and etc.. it really getting bad for people like me who use your codec pack to edit and to run allmost any format that i need (at least the formats that i happend to use... and they more then just MKV , avi , and MP4...) for the last 4.5 years (it may not look like it but i really big fan of CCCP :O). it seeem like the days when people was needed only CCCP codec pack on their pcs to do most of the stuff are going to end ha? ;\ because new codecs and filters stop work with other applications, formats  (well depend on the changes that you guys will make..),and usually with old ones.. but in this case.. it may stop work one day with even simple movie maker : o .....

anyway....  i hope that i won't be force to "play" with the filters or install other codecs and etc in the incoming future  cause i really love your cccp... = (
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 02:16:36 PM by egozi44 »

egozi44

• DirectShow Mage
  • ummm... hhii.....
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2011, 10:49:03 AM »

umm i tried that foobar2000.... it seem kinda complicate progrem o_O... all i was need to do with cccp was to double click the file....any chance u know more simple and friendly program? :o

.. also u sure it not installed some fillters  and etc right? :o

egozi44

• DirectShow Mage
  • ummm... hhii.....
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »

i think that i just found a way to get along with this "football2000" (lol)

so everything fine atm

but i have little question   :tongue:

when you guys are going to release the new version of cccp (as stable version ofc )

i can be one of yours beta tester too if it will help to express process...
Pages: 1 [2]

Page created in 0.087 seconds with 19 queries.