CCCP Project Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Haali Media Splitter will use custom media type for H264 as default  (Read 3732 times)

egozi44

• DirectShow Mage
  • ummm... hhii.....

hi there
i was wondering why CCCP don't put the Haali Media Splitter settings to use custom media type for H264 as default ...

it helped to people like me to edit videos/user other video players then MPC  with Hi10p that Haali  won't recognize if that option is off :\

edit
ahh screw that. .. it seem that quick time and MPEG-4 Media files
have stop working after i able this option...     as long as cccp won't find a way to make the Haali Media Splitter  to detect which video file really need it  ... it useless
« Last Edit: September 28, 2011, 04:04:23 PM by egozi44 »

Lord

• Ace Insurgent
  • Administrator
Re: Haali Media Splitter will use custom media type for H264 as default
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2011, 08:57:50 AM »

i was wondering why CCCP don't put the Haali Media Splitter settings to use custom media type for H264 as default ...
It is an ugly hack that pretty much just exists for CoreAVC, and rarely useful otherwise.

it helped to people like me to edit videos/user other video players then MPC  with Hi10p that Haali  won't recognize if that option is off :\
It also has absolutely nothing to do with whatever Haali "recognizes".

edit
ahh screw that. .. it seem that quick time and MPEG-4 Media files
have stop working after i able this option...     as long as cccp won't find a way to make the Haali Media Splitter  to detect which video file really need it  ... it useless
No video file needs it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2011, 09:01:22 AM by Lord »

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.