New CCCP Win7/Vista/XP/2K Release! (2010-10-10)
One year, one month, one day since our last release. Lots of bugfixes, feature improvements and Chiyo-ification (maybe not that last one).
Oh, and the codename is Ten十KymmenenдесятьDziesięćTízZehnDixTioDez
- MPC-HC no longer supported on Win2k. The installer won't let you install it if you're using Win2k.
- Updated components:
- FFDShow 1.1.3562.0
- MPC-HC 1.3.2505.0
- Haali 1.10.262.12
- Settings app changes:
- Improved h264 decoder selection logic. The settings app supports native switching between ffdshow, ffdshow-mt (ffmpeg-mt), CoreAVC and DivX decoders, (if installed).
- Error detection for 're-register filters' improved again.
- Better behaviour when closing. Now prompts to apply changes if you click 'Cancel'.
- Installer improvements:
- Directory autocomplete for install path.
- Pick the best h264 decoder intelligently.
- DirectX9 End-User Runtimes are required for ffshow now. Don't install if they aren't present.