I would strongly appreciate help on this cause i got tired of it ... and a "'bit" frustrated.i've attached cccp insurgent log file that has all the information requested by namaiki user, that beeing: Media Information on the file, Test Render, CRC Check, and more stuff that i get lost in, including the system information.
i've played with cccp system settings, by using only lav and then only haali and neither one has helped. i didn't see any difference between them.when i open the video in MPC-HC the items listed in the menu: 'Play-> Filters.' are as follows:
- for the haali: default directsound device, video render, audio switcher, overlay mixer renderer, lav audio decoder, lav video decoder, haali media splitter
- for the lav: all of the above except for the last one which is replaced with lav splitter source (in other words, instead of haali media splitter, it's lav splitter source)
i had the klite mega codec installed before i ran cccp ... after reading some forums recomandations, i've decided to unistall it, so now it's uninstalled ...
i currently have installed on the pc: bsplayer, cccp with mpc-hc, kmplayerthe problems that i'm having
with the file:
- is that is using 90% of the cpu, no matter which of the 2 codecs i'm using(not to mention if i use everything else)
- it get's sound-video delay and also the video progressively plays like in slow motion [using either mpc-hc (with/ cccp setting or klite codec settings), either windows media player, either bsplayer, kmplayer]
- it get's completly pixelated continuously in vlc player
I'm having these problems with all the 720p quality video files ... which is the maximum high quality i'm aiming for.
I can play however without any problem 480p quality video files no matter the codecs installed.