CCCP Project Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: April 25, 2017, 10:44:52 AM 
Started by Methen - Last post by Methen
Does anyone know a way to get mp4 to show thumbnails, I tried a bunch of recommendation such as reset folders to default re register dll files nothing I do works someone said you have to add new register files but that a bit over my head, I running xp pro default player is zoom player free version 9.2 and cccp...

on: April 22, 2017, 09:12:16 AM 
Started by IncompAnon - Last post by IncompAnon
It was indeed a BD rip. I checked "use the built-in renderer" and it worked! Thanks.

on: April 13, 2017, 05:13:26 AM 
Started by IncompAnon - Last post by namaiki
You didn't post any file details so if this is a bluray rip with PGS subtitles, try enable MPC-HC's internal subtitle renderer. View-> Options-> Playback-> Tick Auto-load subtitles.

on: April 11, 2017, 03:51:28 PM 
Started by IncompAnon - Last post by IncompAnon
Here's two images of the exact same scene. As you can see, the subtitles are oversized and misplaced in MPC, it's almost as if it's scaled for a display 4x the video frame and I'm just seeing the top-left corner. http://imgur.com/a/qLrLl

I'm wondering if it's because my settings are broken or if it's the fault of the encoder/typesetter. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

on: April 01, 2017, 11:59:55 PM 
Started by slayer - Last post by xen
I really hope not. The site has the right ambience and everything, which made it one of my favourites! ;(

on: April 01, 2017, 11:53:37 PM 
Started by JEEB - Last post by xen
It would be great to see an update to this project!

on: April 01, 2017, 11:48:27 PM 
Started by emetgrogan - Last post by xen
Capitalist pig detected

on: March 30, 2017, 11:37:37 AM 
Started by w00b3r - Last post by namaiki
You should be able to change the audio output by clicking the speaker icon in the taskbar or by changing the audio output device in MPC-HC. View-> Options-> Output.

on: March 28, 2017, 03:22:33 AM 
Started by w00b3r - Last post by w00b3r
Hey guys,

So I want to watch movies on a VR headset, but I want the audio to still come thru my surround sound. Is there a tutorial on how to do this somewhere?

I haven't bought a headset yet, so feel free to recommend one that will be capable of doing this.

on: March 19, 2017, 07:17:39 PM 
Started by blitzmach - Last post by namaiki
Enable MPC-HC internal subtitle renderer: View-> Options-> Playback-> Auto-load subtitles (make sure that you are using a supported video renderer. evr-cp is acceptable.). Possibly install xysubfilter.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 11 queries.