CCCP Project Forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Author Topic: BETA testing time!  (Read 179565 times)

Bl@ckIce

• CCCP Captain
Re: BETA testing time!
« Reply #345 on: October 19, 2015, 05:34:07 PM »

Why putting a 1.7.8 mpc-hc version in the new release when the 1.7.9 is already available since june ?

that's a bit weird :rolleyes:

n99

• CCCP Captain
« Reply #346 on: October 23, 2015, 11:59:51 AM »

Also, the LAV Filters have been downgraded from 0.65.0.8 to 0.65.0.5, for whatever reason.

mudkip

• CCCP Sr. Lieutenant
« Reply #347 on: April 08, 2016, 03:40:22 PM »

No new releases? When will the next release be?

bdg2

• CCCP Colonel
  • Mental case / computer addict
    • Brian Gregory's Home Page
« Reply #348 on: April 14, 2016, 06:27:25 PM »

The latest beta version works okay for me and has LAV 0.66.0.38 and MPC-HC 1.7.9.190.
It's here:
http://www.cccp-project.net/beta/?C=M;O=D
The top two files should be the most recent.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 06:30:09 PM by bdg2 »
Brian G. (in the UK)

slayer

• CCCP Plankton
« Reply #349 on: May 01, 2016, 01:45:51 PM »

the actual stable release has hevc x265 support?

senaker

• DirectShow Mage
« Reply #350 on: May 01, 2016, 02:56:03 PM »

yes

kageyama

• CCCP Plankton
« Reply #351 on: May 15, 2016, 09:50:31 AM »

when will be next release of cccp?   :O

VEGETA

• CCCP Captain
« Reply #352 on: July 13, 2016, 07:12:37 AM »

it is almost been a year since the last episode, when will the new release be released?

and which is better for windows, mpv or cccp? just asking.... i am using cccp since forever.

Bl@ckIce

• CCCP Captain
« Reply #353 on: July 19, 2016, 12:10:32 PM »

at least, a up-to-date beta release would be good to have access to the last lav filters improvements,
thought, there isn't video you can't already play with the current cccp/beta release but you can with the last lav update.

@VEGETA: mplayer is as good as mpc-hc, you don't even have to use codec pack anyway, the lav filters given with mpc-hc on their official site are prolly enough.
installing codec pack is just more generally easy to handle.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2016, 12:15:07 PM by Bl@ckIce »

kageyama

• CCCP Plankton
« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2016, 05:26:40 PM »

is there a chance to add AssFilterMod in cccp next release ?

JEEB

• Hoser The Third
  • Administrator
  • The Random Encoder
« Reply #355 on: October 03, 2016, 05:30:47 PM »

it is almost been a year since the last episode, when will the new release be released?

and which is better for windows, mpv or cccp? just asking.... i am using cccp since forever.
IRL happened (a lot of funky stuff at work that led to not-so-much of free time), then in August I had my first vacation in 1.5 years, and now I'm moving until the end of October. Most realistically I can see myself getting to CCCP after that. First with a beta, and then a release.

Mpv is something I have been able to contribute to a bit here and there, and it definitely is a piece of software that has entered my daily usage. I was for mplayer2 and I most definitely am even more for mpv. The question is, though, if you are OK with a really minimal player. If you need visual d&d playlists, "proper" UI, settings dialogs and so forth, then mpv as the base application is not for you. That said, one of the differences between mpv and the previous iterations of mplayer is that mpv has also made its capabilities available as a library, which enables you to write your own things around it rather simply. One example of such is mpc-qt, which tries to emulate the feel of MPC while being both cross-platform as well as based on libmpv. It does not currently have official windows builds, but I've definitely been meaning to test it out as I get the time. There have also been ideas of having a CCCP with something like it instead of the "good old" DirectShow being the base - even though that would pretty much break what CCCP is and used to be ;) .

is there a chance to add AssFilterMod in cccp next release ?
I have noticed this component and as I get back into action I might poke at it. I've been kind of tired of VSFilter for a while, so it would be nice to "normalize" the playing field with libass all over. That said, I have not tested it and thus cannot say how stable and/or nice it is to use.

VEGETA

• CCCP Captain
« Reply #356 on: October 06, 2016, 01:11:17 PM »

I would really appreciate it if you make a windows build from mpc-qt. thanks

kingwolf

• CCCP Ensign
« Reply #357 on: November 27, 2016, 11:51:46 PM »

looking forward to you being active again jeeb, been missing cccp for a while now :c

Zyl

• CCCP Ensign
« Reply #358 on: January 29, 2017, 10:11:54 AM »

Imho CCCP is the only video codec pack in the world that matters. Your work on this is highly appreciated.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24]

Page created in 0.129 seconds with 15 queries.